In 2012, Mr. Chakmakis was honored to be a guest speaker at the largest annual attorneys’ convention in Las Vegas, Nevada. Mr. Chakmakis has also acted as Judge Pro Tem in the Los Angeles Superior Court. He sat on the bench in Metro Court, Van Nuys, Huntington Park, Culver City, and Beverly Hills; and has heard cases including contract disputes, personal injuries, and traffic. George is also a member and panel attorney for the Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association. He represents pilots and victims in cases involving airplane crashes, FAA investigations and prosecutions, repair shop negligence, and airspace violations.
George is a graduate of the University of California, Los Angeles and Southwestern Law School. He is also an instrument rated pilot and enjoys flying and cycling in his free time.
- Southern California Super Lawyer – Personal Injury, Los Angeles Magazine
- American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA) 2015
- California State Bar, admitted since 1992
- Former Judge Pro Tem, Los Angeles Superior Court
- Admitted to the United States District Court, Central and Southern Districts
- AVVO rated Superb
- Consumer Attorneys’ Association of Los Angeles, Member and Past Speaker
- Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association, Member and Panel Attorney
Chakmakis & Associates is located in the heart of Beverly Hills at 301 North Canon Drive, Suite 315, Beverly Hills 90210. Mr. Chakmakis can be reached by phone at 310 550 1555 or through our contact form